I spend quite a bit of time online, more than I should at times. I have a few blogs I 'write' and I follow a few others, I keep up with MMA and football and I get my news and political commentary from the net. I also spend quite a bit of time on Facebook. I have come across some pretty cool accounts of the Victory of Jesus in people's lives and other things that glorify the Great Jesus.


1/13/10

Truth and Encouragement 01.13.10

Nicole B.: We glorify God in the highest possible way when we lift each other up.

CJ: My walk with Christ is full of new and exciting surprises, but the roots are in my brokenness and desperate need for HIM to be Lord of my life. And if I ever lose this, I am in danger of losing everything!

CJ: And just to clarify I am not worried about losing my salvation. I just can't ever forget where I was when HE found me and it is a good thing to have a broken spirit and a contrite heart. Often we tend to get too comfortable in our walk with the Lord and forget that we still need HIM just as much as we did when we were lost!!!

Darryl R.: When things don't go our way, it is good to know they can still go God's way. Knowing and believing this is our stability when things go upside down and inside out.

Margaret: What is the measuring stick? Who is the stick maker? I thought we ALL fell short....did I miss something? Do I still fall short? You bet...BUT now I have Jesus to replace my inability to measure up ♥ Jesus PERIOD..you can call me cheap but you definitely can't call what He paid on that cross cheap!!!

Andy: Some like to call religion a crutch. I agree.I need a personal relationship with Christ or give me nothing. I'm tired of religious Christianity. God will do more in months than what a lifetime of religious striving will do. Its time to let God be in control!

Misty: He's not through with me and He's not through with you either!!!! It's not easy but by faith I press through EVERY trial, big and small knowing that HE will be right there beside me!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Find out more about me on Facebook.

Followers