I spend quite a bit of time online, more than I should at times. I have a few blogs I 'write' and I follow a few others, I keep up with MMA and football and I get my news and political commentary from the net. I also spend quite a bit of time on Facebook. I have come across some pretty cool accounts of the Victory of Jesus in people's lives and other things that glorify the Great Jesus.


2/18/10

VICTORY 02.18.10

Danny W.: When Jesus stepped out of heaven and into the cage of life to defeat Satan at the cross, he not only backed up what was written about him in the Scriptures, he made it possible for us to do the same. Mark it down, “…the kingdom of God is not a matter of talk but of power” (1 Corinthians 4:20). Many religions can talk smack… The question is, can they back it up?


C.J: When everything else is out of whack in life remember that God is and always will be good!!!


Darryl R.: Yes indeed! So the question remains, why don't we win more and partake of the spoils of war?

Dottie:.I'm thanking my Lord today for His faithfulness! He is always so good!!

Tony C.: God is near...

Steve C.: JESUS CHRIST..number one in every realm..throughout all time and eternity..the Supreme Being..the Head of a New Humanity..to Him "every knee will bow, and every tongue confess..HE IS LORD"!!

Misty M.: If we don't share our trials and triumphs how will we offer hope to others and lead them to Christ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Find out more about me on Facebook.

Followers