I spend quite a bit of time online, more than I should at times. I have a few blogs I 'write' and I follow a few others, I keep up with MMA and football and I get my news and political commentary from the net. I also spend quite a bit of time on Facebook. I have come across some pretty cool accounts of the Victory of Jesus in people's lives and other things that glorify the Great Jesus.


3/1/10

03.01.10 Anointed Fighter/Danny White

Below are facebook posts written by Danny White. Danny also provides a daily bible study for his site, Anointed Fighter. Danny brings Christian encouragement and teaching from a MMA perspective. If you get the chance look up Danny on facebook or check out Anointed Fighter.


Our world desires better schools, a better press, better government, a better business world, a better economy, better living conditions, better social institutions, better communities. These desires are laudable, but they cannot be achieved with unchanged men.

The answer to creation's deteriorating state is not to preach the keeping of the law; the answer lies in the living out of Christ, and in Him alone.


Force does not transform— it merely breeds contempt. Love transforms. Love changes the nature. Love wins the allegiance of the heart. Love forms an indissoluble bond. Love makes one. Love captivates the will. Love, though omnipotent, is very gentle. God reigns by infinite wisdom, power and love and the greatest of these is love. Love conquers all!

God is love; and love does not impose its will upon us, or enforce it against ours. Love woos and wins by a principle far higher than brute force.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Find out more about me on Facebook.

Followers