I spend quite a bit of time online, more than I should at times. I have a few blogs I 'write' and I follow a few others, I keep up with MMA and football and I get my news and political commentary from the net. I also spend quite a bit of time on Facebook. I have come across some pretty cool accounts of the Victory of Jesus in people's lives and other things that glorify the Great Jesus.


4/7/10

Truths 04.07.10

Scott S.: Please pray for those who are CONFUSED and MISGUIDED about what being a Christian is all about. Just 1 example: Ohio woman shoots her cousin in the head on Easter Sunday because she thought her shorts bared too much leg for church. :(

Jeff S.: Lord I thank and praise you right now,for you are worthy of all my praise.No matter what may happen me,I will trust You. You have NOT forgotten where I am.

Darryl R.: Nothing ever has been the same since Jesus rose from the dead. And nothing is ever the same when we let the Resurrection and the Life raise us from the death of our own ways.

C.J.: Jesus paid it all!!!

Tony C.: My thoughts and reflections today drift to a place I've never been before...a place called Golgotha.


Hannelore: If your spiritual life has lost its edge, ask the Father for the Holy Spirit of conviction, and see what happens.

Dottie: "This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it"(Psalm 118:24, NIV).........YES, even though I am crazy, pulling my hair out, getting no sleep busy I WILL rejoice and be glad!! And YES, even though my heart is heavy for my sister and nieces who lost their friend, ex husband & father I WILL be glad ...I am here today!! BLESS US LORD, HAVE MERCY!


Scott C.: Our sin was so great that it took the death of the Son of God to redeem us, but our value is so great to God that he sent his son for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Find out more about me on Facebook.

Followers