I spend quite a bit of time online, more than I should at times. I have a few blogs I 'write' and I follow a few others, I keep up with MMA and football and I get my news and political commentary from the net. I also spend quite a bit of time on Facebook. I have come across some pretty cool accounts of the Victory of Jesus in people's lives and other things that glorify the Great Jesus.


4/8/10

Love 04.08.10

Danny: Knowing that your sins are forgiven, and you are made right with God, is absolutely necessary or essential to freely receive emotional healing. The only way that you will reach that place is when you put your total and complete trust in the Blood of Jesus, knowing that it was shed for the remission or removal of your sins (see Matthew 26:28).

Donna W.: I cannot help but follow the Lamb...for He has ruined me with His amazing love!

Seth S.: ILY God! You're amazing!  You are in my life,  I love it! Your love is so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Find out more about me on Facebook.

Followers