I spend quite a bit of time online, more than I should at times. I have a few blogs I 'write' and I follow a few others, I keep up with MMA and football and I get my news and political commentary from the net. I also spend quite a bit of time on Facebook. I have come across some pretty cool accounts of the Victory of Jesus in people's lives and other things that glorify the Great Jesus.


4/19/10

Break It Down 04.19.10

Jessie J: Completeness in any church setting equals to only what the Five-Fold Ministry gives. Thanks and Glory to God for providing us with all things we need that pertains to life and Godliness. Amen!

Scott C: Look back and thank God. Look forward and trust God. Look around and serve God. Look within and find God! God closes doors no man can open and God opens doors no man can close.

Steve C: The last lie the enemy will push on humanity is the first lie he told Adam...God is NOT GOOD! Do not lose heart..come what will..come what may...I declare to you today..THAT GOD IS GOOD!! I would have lost heart, unless I had believed That I would see the goodness of the LORD In the land of the living. Psalm 27:13 Come taste and see that the Lord is GOOD!

Darryl R: People of destiny are believers in the Lord Jesus Christ who walk out the will of God for their life, the call of God upon their life, and fulfill the plans of God throughout their lifetime. We are called to be people of desiny.

Karen H: I LOVE GOD!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MANY BLESSINGS YOU RAIN DOWN ON ALL OF US!!!

Dottie: Actually we should look at the 'bad times' as the Lord teaching us, so in reality there are no bad times, only the Lord guiding and teaching and loving us! :)

CJ: Nothing is impossible with our Lord Jesus Christ!

Nikki T: Don’t just pretend to love others. Really love them. Hate what is wrong. Hold tightly to what is good. Love each other with genuine affection and take delight in honoring each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Find out more about me on Facebook.

Followers