I spend quite a bit of time online, more than I should at times. I have a few blogs I 'write' and I follow a few others, I keep up with MMA and football and I get my news and political commentary from the net. I also spend quite a bit of time on Facebook. I have come across some pretty cool accounts of the Victory of Jesus in people's lives and other things that glorify the Great Jesus.


12/10/09

The Women Were Preaching Today 12.10.09

Dottie: Thank the Lord, He truly is helping me today!! Sometimes I can't believe how gracious and merciful He is to me, it blows me away!!

Misty: I have to say my kids have done extemely well the past few days! Thanks kids! I love you and am proud of you just for being yourselves!!!!! I am so blessed to be your Mom!

Martha: Trusting God for wisdom in many areas....it is a good thing, but sometimes it doesn't come as soon as I would like!

Mary Anne: The lame will leap.. The dumb will speak.. The praises of the Lamb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Find out more about me on Facebook.

Followers