I spend quite a bit of time online, more than I should at times. I have a few blogs I 'write' and I follow a few others, I keep up with MMA and football and I get my news and political commentary from the net. I also spend quite a bit of time on Facebook. I have come across some pretty cool accounts of the Victory of Jesus in people's lives and other things that glorify the Great Jesus.


11/9/09

Encouragement- 11.09.09

William C.: I have to laugh... I am loved regardless of my many imperfections - and when I go astray; his firm correcting hand affirms my adoption!

Steve C.: Those who engage the enemy without..will soon find where they have not overcome the enemy within.

Nicole B.: Two scriptures come to mind for me today: No weapon forged against you will prevail ~Isa 54:17 and I sought the Lord, and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears ~Ps 34:4

Dew D.: There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all. (1 Corinthians 12:4-6)


Danny W.: Every fighter is looking for a genuine relationship with a heavenly trainer. If all you do is throw religion punches and kicks, those standing across from you will have no choice but to defend themselves. However, if you show the love of Jesus first, others will be more likely to receive what has already been placed in their heart from eternity.

Ramona R.: How the Father's heart must break for us when we are broken. We get only a glimpse of this in watching over our own children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Find out more about me on Facebook.

Followers