I spend quite a bit of time online, more than I should at times. I have a few blogs I 'write' and I follow a few others, I keep up with MMA and football and I get my news and political commentary from the net. I also spend quite a bit of time on Facebook. I have come across some pretty cool accounts of the Victory of Jesus in people's lives and other things that glorify the Great Jesus.


11/3/09

Encouragement 11.03.09

Darryl R.: We may not get it the first time around, or even after many rounds, but God doesn't give up His determination to help us get it. Whatever our "it" is today, God is presently helping us.

C.J.: God tells us that we will walk through some dark valleys in our lives and HE also tells us that HE will be right by our side as we do. And more than likely the blessing will be on the other side of the valley, and we cannot get it by going around the valley, we have to walk through it.

Dave: Perhaps people could stop limiting God to interrupt their lives only through the extraordinary. Believe it or not, God can use people just as easily as He can use an angel, a burning bush, a bright light and an audible voice to bring about the extraordinary in our lives.

Jeremy M.: Lets all stand up for Christ! Show the world that there are still God Fearing Christians on the face of the earth!

Annette N.: Seek first his kingdom!!!!!

Tammy H.: You know it is strange some people think they are better than others. But my God tells me "No way! I made them from dirt just like I did you."

Deb S.: Please don't judge me for the way I was 20 year ago. Please see me for the person I have grown to be and a new set of eyes to see more clearly and live a better life.

Mark D.: Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again--rejoice! Philippians 4:4, NLT It seems strange that a man in prison would be telling a church to rejoice. But Paul's attitude teaches us an important lesson: our inner attitudes do not have to reflect our outward circumstances. Paul was full of joy because he knew... that no matter what happened to him, Jesus Christ was with him. Several times in this letter, Paul urged the Philippians to be joyful, probably because they needed to hear this. It's easy to get discouraged about unpleasant circumstances or to take unimportant events too seriously. If you haven't been joyful lately, you may not be looking at life from the right perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Find out more about me on Facebook.

Followers