I spend quite a bit of time online, more than I should at times. I have a few blogs I 'write' and I follow a few others, I keep up with MMA and football and I get my news and political commentary from the net. I also spend quite a bit of time on Facebook. I have come across some pretty cool accounts of the Victory of Jesus in people's lives and other things that glorify the Great Jesus.


10/29/09

Encouragement-10.29.09

Darryl N.: The only remedy for boredom: Awaken to your destiny!

A.J.: If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.

C.J.: If we would focus less on ourselves and more on Christ we would see that our wounds are not near as significant as we make them.

Darryl R.:Even though there are specific resistances set against us, we overcome them through concentrated efforts of consistent and constant acts of faith. We can and shall be victorious! We do this through Christ Jesus who strengthens us.

Dottie: Aslan is on the move!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Find out more about me on Facebook.

Followers