I spend quite a bit of time online, more than I should at times. I have a few blogs I 'write' and I follow a few others, I keep up with MMA and football and I get my news and political commentary from the net. I also spend quite a bit of time on Facebook. I have come across some pretty cool accounts of the Victory of Jesus in people's lives and other things that glorify the Great Jesus.


10/28/09

Encouragement- 10.28.09

C.J.: Grateful (Status)
C.J.: Thank you Jesus for calling me into YOUR marvelous light!!! (Post)

Dew: He has not dealt with us according to our sins. Nor rewarded us according to our iniquities. For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is His loving kindness toward those who fear Him. As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us. Just as a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear Him (Psalm 103: 10-13)

Rusty: Good morning Jesus and good morning Singapore! Time to let God be divine and lead me by His Spirit into a greater adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Find out more about me on Facebook.

Followers