I spend quite a bit of time online, more than I should at times. I have a few blogs I 'write' and I follow a few others, I keep up with MMA and football and I get my news and political commentary from the net. I also spend quite a bit of time on Facebook. I have come across some pretty cool accounts of the Victory of Jesus in people's lives and other things that glorify the Great Jesus.


10/27/09

Encouragement-10.27.09

Darrell: The quieter I am, the less trouble I get into. It's better to learn to listen

Michele: Today is a day to embrace and press in to the challenge that lies ahead. Today, I go to work again and hope to make things a little better than yesterday. We can only eat an elephant one bite at a time...not that I would really want to. What would an elephant taste like anyway...peanuty?

Daryll: God is a good God: He establishes our paths so that we don’t back slide or drift into trouble.

Dew: Praise can play a highly significant role in moving the mighty hand of God in our life, bringing not only deliverance but also enrichment for us and glory to His name. THE SONS OF JUDAH CONQUERED BECAUSE THEY TRUSTED IN THE LORD, THE GOD OF THEIR FATHERS. (2 Chronicles 13:18)

Brain: I dare you to affirm someone today... just look them in the eyes and tell them that God created them as a special gift! Tell them this: Everything about you was made to bring God joy and pleasure! Watch them blink away tears... you can do it - I dare you!

Ramona:I don't need another meeting, I need to meet with Him. I don't need another church group, I need true fellowship in obedience to the Lord God and accountability to one another. I need God: the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I would die without Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Find out more about me on Facebook.

Followers