I spend quite a bit of time online, more than I should at times. I have a few blogs I 'write' and I follow a few others, I keep up with MMA and football and I get my news and political commentary from the net. I also spend quite a bit of time on Facebook. I have come across some pretty cool accounts of the Victory of Jesus in people's lives and other things that glorify the Great Jesus.


10/28/09

The Heavenly Trainers’ Voice (Danny)

The Heavenly Trainers’ Voice


“Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice
and come out–those who have done good will rise to live, and those who have done evil will rise to be condemned.”
John 5:28-29

A round is coming during the good fight when every fighter will hear the voice of the heavenly trainer. Many fighters are standing in the center of the cage of life fighting by their own efforts. They have blocked out the voice of their heavenly trainer calling from the corner. This will change. A round is coming when all voices will be tapped out except one, the voice of Jesus Christ!

Some fighters will not be familiar with this voice for they will be hearing it for the first time. However, they will have no problem understanding that the voice belongs to Jesus. These fighters will remember rounds when they heard this voice coming from the corner of the fighters that they had down inside the cage of life, pounding with their insults and persecution. They will hear it one last time and perhaps never again.

However, Anointed Fighters will be lifted off the mat and comforted by a familiar voice that has never left them during the difficult rounds of the good fight. For the first time, the will be able to put their arms around their champion and thank him for knocking out their sins. They will be able to hang up the gloves and enter into his rest. The good fight will be over! However, until then…

Remember, it is called a fight for a reason. However, we fight from victory not for victory. Keep Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Find out more about me on Facebook.

Followers