I spend quite a bit of time online, more than I should at times. I have a few blogs I 'write' and I follow a few others, I keep up with MMA and football and I get my news and political commentary from the net. I also spend quite a bit of time on Facebook. I have come across some pretty cool accounts of the Victory of Jesus in people's lives and other things that glorify the Great Jesus.


10/22/09

Andy

I was drinking 18 beers a day and smoking a half a pack a day about 6 years ago when God delivered me from both. Beer was as important as the air I breathed back then. I believe it would've killed me within the next year if He hadn't intervened.It wasn't like a profound spectacle. He lead me in prayer for a little bit, I didn't feel any different but 6 years later I haven't come close to drinking , it takes no will power on my behalf whatsoever, the desire is just gone! I'm still as amazed as I was back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Find out more about me on Facebook.

Followers